Welcome to the Alive in Shelter WikiEdit
This is the unofficial wiki for "Alive in Shelter", a mobile game created by Wojciech Zomkowski (pokulan).
Link to the game: Google Play
NOTE: THIS WIKI IS A WORK IN PROGRESS
UPDATE: THE WIKI IS UP FOR GRABS. I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO CREATE/MANAGE THIS WIKI. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PM ME.
What is Alive in Shelter?Edit
In the beginning of the game you will need to collect a bunch of different items from different rooms that will help you in your survival.
In the house you will be able to find:
- First aid Kit - To heal your family whenever they get sick.
- Axe - Helps to fight monsters.
- Plague level monitor - This shows you the level of plague and if it's safe to go outside. (High, Medium, Low).
- Bucket - Sometimes it rains and it leeks inside the shelter, the bucket will collect the water for you to use.
- Radio - Helps you communicate with people outside.
- Map - Helps you find other places to visit and collect stuff.
- Flashlight - Helps light the basement and to signal for help.
- Gas Mask - Helps you get out when radiation is high without getting sick (good for 2 times).
- Potatoes and Carrots - You will be able to plant them for your family to eat.
Alive In Shelter has a Hard mode default. If you want to change the difficulty you need to tap the red button on the main menu. In easy mode, you will get 23 second to collect stuff from your home before You start the adventure. The characters will have an exclamation point to let you know that they will die if you don’t feed or give them water.
The game has DLC's that will boost you up and make the game easier. But if you like the challenge of surviving without that help you will need to have a strategy when you go out to venture.
Potatoes are also the game currency. In the map you will be able to go to the "Shop" area and buy essentials to your place. Once you take potatoes from your house you will be able to plant the and get more. Keep doing so in order to get more of the currency so you can buy whatever you need. Once you have extra potatoes you can also use 3 of them to make alcohol which you will be able to trade for goods with a person who will visit your shelter.
*It is important to know, that if you forget to collect the map in the beginning of the game, you will only be able to collect food and water without being able to explore*
- Shop - In this area you will be able to collect different supplies to your shelter and also buy supplies with potatoes.
- Airport - In this area you will come across a hooded figure who will let you join his people and give you food and water every EVEN day number. Also there is a trap door you can go into but it will have a monster to fight, so make sure you have an Axe.
- Forest - In this area you will find a cabin, around it you will find different items you can take home like a gun, blueberries and wood. This is where you'll find the cook as well.
*Important: Always collect food and water last in each exploration, once you click the water and food you will return to the shelter.*
Characters can go missing in the game, either by getting attacked or simply not having enough food or water to support the family. Each time one of your characters go out to explore they will lose 50% thirst and 20% hunger. To avoid your character from running away because of lack of food simply feed and give them water before sending them out to explore.
** To the page manager, please let me know how to PM you. I'm a fan of the game and I would like to take on this page and fill it like I wrote this guide. **
For more information, please visit the About the game page
Photos and videos are a great way to add visuals to your wiki. Find videos about your topic by exploring Fandom's Video Library.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found